Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mike Tyson says he doesn't want to know how daughter Exodus was killed

Mike Tyson doesn't want to know how his little "angel" died.
The former heavyweight champ said "my first instinct was a lot of rage" after his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, was killed in an accident. online sports
"If I know, then there might be a blame for it," Tyson said Monday in an emotional interview on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
"If somebody's to blame for it, there will be a problem."
Tyson said he's tried to not dwell on the bizarre circumstances of Exodus' death in May and is focusing on making sure the rest of his brood is happy. sports news
"I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction," he told the talk show queen. "Because I've been [in] that direction. I know where that's gonna lead me. I know I'm not gonna win."
Exodus was strangled after her neck was caught in the cord of a treadmill in the exercise room of her mother's house in Phoenix. The child's 7-year-old brother, Miguel, found her hanging from the power cable.
The 911 tapes revealed the girl's frantic mother, Sol Xochitl, told the emergency dispatcher, "My baby! She's choked!"
Xochitl also tried to revive the doomed child until the paramedics arrived and took over.
Phoenix police called the incident a "tragic accident."
Iron Mike, who married girlfriend Lakiha (Kiki) Spicer two weeks after the tragedy, said he doesn't blame anybody or harbor any anger against anyone about the death of Exodus. He called his family "my biggest asset."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c)onine sports news | hot chicks and beer sexist Blog Page : ipl cheer girls